Happy New Year!
Thanks to everyone who supported us at market events in the run up to Christmas. I’m delighted to say that with your support, we were able to reach our target of securing over 5,000 foodbank in November, which means we’ve now contributed to 20,000+ meals.
Our mission to tackle food poverty in the UK continues and in 2018 we’ll be looking to work towards our new target of achieving 20,000 foodbank donations through the development of own-label products. We’ll also be teaching people how to cook at our practical workshops and launching a recipe book – watch this space!
Do get in touch if you’d like to join our growing team of volunteers ([email protected]) to lend a hand at one of our upcoming market events. Here are the trading dates for February and March:
- Sunday 4th February: Knutsford Makers Market 11am – 4pm
- Tuesday 6th February: Altringham Makers Market 9am – 3pm
- Saturday 10th February: Sandbach Makers Market 10am – 3pm
- Sunday 4th March: Knutsford Makers Market 11am – 4pm
- Saturday 10th March: Sandbach Makers Market 10am – 3pm